Mid Devon Leisure Privacy Notice
Mid Devon Leisure is part of Mid Devon District Council Privacy – MIDDEVON.GOV.UK.
Your Personal Information
When you register or use the Website, including for the purposes of making online bookings, enquiring about activities or requesting information about memberships, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, postal and email address, telephone number(s), or other payment information.
Acceptance of terms
By using our Website or registering for services through the Website or submitting information to us, you:
- Agree to accept the data protection practices outlined in this Privacy Notice.
- Consent to our collecting and processing your Personal Information.
Use of your information
We will use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes:
- To register you with Mid Devon Leisure, to set up and manage your Mid Devon Leisure membership account and to administer our services.
- To provide any services or information you have requested, including through the use of email and text message where appropriate.
- To notify you about our products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, customer services and profiling your membership preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- To enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information, or in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of your information
We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
We include announcements from partners or other third parties in some Mid Devon Leisure communications, but we do not provide any of your Personal Information to third parties, except where required by law.
Communicating with you
We only send email or text messages to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them, or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an individual or business.
Your right to control what communications, if any that you receive from Mid Devon Leisure is important to us.
Important notifications will at our discretion be proactively provided to Members, including class cancellations, membership terms or bookings changes. These notifications may be sent by email, text message, post or any other appropriate means.
Mid Devon Leisure maintains a list of people who have expressed an interest in receiving updates about special promotions and offers. These can be sent by email, post or text message according to your preferences. You can subscribe and unsubscribe to these updates at any time.
Access to information
You have the right to make a written request for a copy of the Personal Information that we keep about you or to correct the details that we hold about you.
In order to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018, we will protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, deletion or loss by using commercially proportionate security measures.