A Guide Online Booking
Take advantage of booking from the comfort of your own home or on the move, using your smart phone or tablet with the mobile booking application.
Note: Screens may differ when using different devices.
Register an account at leisure.middevon.gov.uk/onlinebooking.
- You will be greeted by a welcome screen
- At your first visit you will need to register, ensure you have your Zest card number
- Follow the instructions and click REGISTER, you will be sent an activation email
Note: You are required to use the same email address as the one held on your Zest membership account at the leisure centre.
Open the activation email and follow the instructions.
- Answer your security question
- Create a Password
Making a booking.
- Choose either activities or classes
- Choose the options required using the drop-down menus, including Centre name, booking, time, date
- Click SEARCH, your search result will be shown
- Click on the BASKET ICON on the right to make the booking
Note: To save your search tick ‘REMEMBER MY SEARCH’ this will save time in future.
- Review your basket contents
- Your name will appear as will any charges due on arrival at the centre for yourself
- Tick to accept the terms and conditions and then click on ‘CHECKOUT’
Note: paying partners for racquet sports need to report to reception on arrival to pay their playing fees.
- Click on ‘MAKE BOOKING’ to complete the booking
Confirmation: Click to print a receipt if required. You will also receive an email confirmation of your bookings.
Remember to bring your Zest Card when you check in for your activity/class at the leisure centre.
Congratulations! You’ve done it!
Note: Zest membership/booking terms and conditions apply.
Cancellations cannot be made using the mobile device app or web booking site.
Please contact the leisure centre to do this if necessary.
Mid Devon Leisure is part of Mid Devon District Council, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, Devon. EX16 6PP Tel: 01884 255255 Website: www.middevon.gov.uk